1.Personal Information We Collect
What Personal Information we collect depends upon how individuals choose to interact with us. We may collect Personal Information about you from various sources described below. Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Services if that information is necessary to provide you with them or if we are legally required to collect that information.
b.Personal Information Provided by You
Registration. If you register to use the Services or receive our promotions, then you must provide us with your name, email address, and a password in order to create an account. You may also indicate your preferences with regard to receiving our updates and promotions.
Purchases. If you make a purchase on the Services, then we will ask you to provide your name, address, email address, phone number, and payment information, such as your credit card number, so our service providers can process your payments for the applicable service.
Communications. We will collect any information which you provide to us through your communications with us e.g., with our customer-support team, when you post to a bulletin board or other forum available on this Website (e.g., web chats, blogs and community forums). In this context, we will process your message, the date and time of your message, our response and any other Personal Information you provide. If you contact us to apply for a job with Leanbundle, we will process your job application, including your resume and other Personal Information you submit to us in that context.
c.Personal Information Obtained from Third Parties
Partners Websites. We may offer some Services through relationships with other companies and websites, including Google, Affirm, Stripe, PayPal, Sift Science, NetElixer, Algolia, Retention Science, Delighted, Airbrake and Full Story. For example, we may offer information and services on third party websites, such as advertising, fraud detection, payment processing, website analytics and customer communication. Personal information that you provide to those websites may be sent to us, including general location, ip addresses, browsing behaviors, email addresses, phone numbers, names, and addresses. We may combine that information with Personal Information you provided to us to communicate information regarding purchases made, improve website customer experience, or communicate further opportunities for purchases.
Social Sign-On. We collect Personal Information about you when you log into the Services via a Social Network. For example, when you log in using your Facebook credentials, we collect the information that you have made available in Facebook and that Facebook shares for social sign-on, such as your name, location, email address and profile picture. We may combine such Personal Information with Personal Information you provided to us to register your user account and communicate purchase information.
d.Personal Information Collected via Automated Means
Cookies and Similar Technologies. When you visit our Website or use the Services, we may send one or more cookies (that is, small text files) to your computer or mobile device. This enables us to automatically collect and store some information that you do not actively provide, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, the date and time of your visit, and the last website or webpage you visited. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can typically change your browser’s settings to refuse all cookies or notify you of a new cookie request. However, some features of the Services will not function properly if cookies are disabled, deleted or refused.
We may use other technology, such as clickstreams to, through and from our Services and web beacons (also sometimes called pixel tags or transparent GIFs) to, among other things, track use of our Services, and habits and preferences of our visitors. We also may use such technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message.
We use this information to improve the Services by assessing how many users access or use our Services, which content, products, and features of our service most interest our visitors, what types of offers our customers like to see, and how our service performs from a technical point of view.
Cookies and other similar technologies used by Leanbundle or our partners may incorporate Personal Information, such as your user name and password, if any, although passwords will not be included unless you request that they be saved for automatic login.
- Use of Personal Information
Leanbundle may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide our Services, for example to respond to or fulfill requests or enquiries, process orders and registrations, and communicate with you in general.
- to measure the usage and effectiveness of our Services and our online advertising and other content and activities, and improve our Services. Much of this information is gathered by us or other companies using cookies or other internet technologies, as described above under “Personal Information We Collect.”
- to tailor our Services, content and communications to you in order to provide you with a better experience.
- to send you marketing communications, which may be tailored to you, based on information such as your interests and preferences (including your activities on the Services), and to advertise to you on the Services or other Web sites. For example, we may send you an email to alert you about special offers, updated information and other new products and services.
- to operate, evaluate and improve our business and develop new products and services.
- to analyze data about Website traffic and improve our Services in order to tailor it to customers’ needs.
- to de-identify and aggregate information collected through the Services for statistical analysis and other lawful purposes.
- to process your job applications with us.
- to enforce legal rights and comply with the law.
- to comply with an order from a government entity or other competent authority.
- to prevent or address potential or actual injury or interference with our rights, property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage.
- to protect our rights, prevent fraud or comply with judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Leanbundle.
- for other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of the collection of the information.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we only process your Personal Information based on a valid legal ground, including: consent (where you have given consent e.g., to receive our marketing communications), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, for example to deliver the Services or respond to your inquiries), our or a third party’s legitimate interests (for example, to conduct business analytics, and otherwise improve the safety, security, and performance of our Services) or to comply with our legal obligations. We only rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share the Personal Information we collect about you in the following ways:
- We may disclose Personal Information about you with our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area of the Services (e.g., bulletin board, online discussion, or other public forum) may be shared with individuals with access to such public areas. You should think carefully before disclosing any Personal Information in any public forum.
- We may also share Personal Information with our selected suppliers, service providers and partner websites in order to facilitate providing the Services to you including selling products to you. For example, we may provide such information to third parties that are involved with operating and maintaining the Services (including for example where another company provides website hosting, customer support or email message deployment services for us), performing business and sales analysis, improving the Services, and fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments.
- We may also share de-identified information with other companies for marketing purposes, such as to display effectiveness of targeted advertising with or in our Services or the websites or services of other companies. This information may include aggregated information such as usage statistics or demographic trends regarding our users or those of websites or services with which we have a business relationship. It may also include de-identified information regarding particular users of our Services, such as information about websites or pages visited by the particular user.
- We may share Personal Information where you have consented to share that information for specific purposes. For example, you may choose to allow us to share Personal Information with our partners when you enter a contest. You may also choose to share Personal Information with our partners for marketing purposes (e.g., to send you their offers).
- We may disclose Personal Information if we have a good-faith belief that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, legal process or an enforceable government request; to enforce applicable Terms and Conditions for our Services; to detect, prevent or otherwise address illegal activity, fraud, or security issues; to protect the property or safety of our users, Leanbundle, or the public as required or permitted by law; or in connection with a significant transaction involving Leanbundle, such as an equity investment or merger or acquisition.
- Your Rights and Choices
If you have an account with us, you can review and update your account information (such as your name, user name, and contact information) online by logging into your account. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us with that request as specified in the “Contacting Us” section below. We make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information and the ability to correct the information if it is inaccurate or to delete it at your request if it is not required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may require users to identify themselves and the information they wish to access, correct, or remove before processing these requests, and we may decline to process requests that we believe in good faith are unreasonable or unduly burdensome (such as requests that are repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be impractical to satisfy).
Each marketing email communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications. You may also contact us as indicated below to have your name deleted from our email mailing lists, or you may update your communication preferences in your account settings on our Website.
Other Rights. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you may have the following additional rights:
- Request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, to restrict or to object to the processing of your Personal Information, to have the information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or to exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. In addition, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place.
- Withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your Personal Information, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may exercise these rights by using the Contact Us section below.
- Third Party Services
- Information Security and Retentionn
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to appropriately protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Information in our possession. You should be aware, however, that no transmission over the Internet, and no electronic data storage method, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information you provide us either during its transmission or its storage on our computers. The foregoing is subject to requirements under applicable law to ensure or warrant information security, if any.
We take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrolment with our products or services, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
- International Data Transfers
We may transfer your Personal Information to countries other than the country where you are located, including to the United States where we are headquartered. By providing your Personal Information to us, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland, we comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland. In particular, we may transfer your Personal Information to countries for which adequacy decisions have been issued, use contractual protections for the transfer of Personal Information, or rely on a certification to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks where applicable. You may contact us as specified below to obtain a copy of the safeguards we use to transfer your Personal Information outside of the EEA and Switzerland.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Leanbundle commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Leanbundle at:
305 W 47th St, Kansas City, MO 64112, United States
Leanbundle has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please visit https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield for more information or to file a complaint. The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you.
- Online Privacy of Children
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information from anyone under 18 years of age.
- Contacting Us
You may also write to us at:
Address: 305 W 47th St, Kansas City, MO 64112, United States
Phone: +1 816-223-3428
Email: [email protected]